Monday 16 April 2012

DEDICATIONS




This book has taken 10 years in all to come out in that time i have made friends lost friends had health issues have moved several times lost my parents had career highs and career lows.
so i would like to dedicate my efforts for Tales of the Buddha before he got enlightened to the following people:
 my Mother  & Father , my comic collector Brother James my art tutors Mick Sparksman and John Reay, friends John Burrell , Mark Burrell , Debbie Eastwood , Andrew Luker , Stuart McCallum ,
Steve Branson , Glenn Hindes , Paul Margetson , David Lloyd , Tim Perkins , Mike Perkins, Dave Taylor , John Stokes , Nigel Dobbyn , Steve Pugh , David Pugh , Simon Williams , Gordon Songer , Chris Meyhew , Cliff Leftwich , Pudsy, Dave Alexander , James Stewart & Clive Bryant

creative inspiration for Buddha's art style Robert Crumb and Moebius
and lastly Alan Grant and Jamie Grant

all have helped me grow as a person and as a artist - Jon Haward

Dedicated to King James VI, whose translation of The Bible made me the man I am today. -- Alan Grant

I dedicate this book to the lesser gods of lettering, colouring and long lunches! -- Jamie Grant





No comments:

Post a Comment